SOLID BODY SCRUB | Cooling Peppermint
The ultimate nourishing body scrub for all over exfoliation & silky smooth skin.
Your skin will feel reawakened with this cooling peppermint body scrub, gently exfoliates, whilst moisturising your body. Superfood spirulina & mint leaves add a cool green hue, whilst cocoa butter and sweet almond oil moisturise and protect the skin.
Use again and again in the bath or shower for all over soft skin.
Top tip: Use in the sink for one-on-one revitalising hand care.
- Scent: Refreshing, cooling peppermint,
- Sweet Almond Oil: moisturising, and perfect for sensitive skin. Helps protect against UV skin damage
- Arrowroot: to help absorb the nourishing oils into the skin. Leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
- Spirulina: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, the ultimate super-nutrient.
- Mint Leaves & Peppermint Essential Oil: awakening, refreshing and increases focus
Perfect for the the eco-conscious… Our naked body scrubs come wrapped in fully compostable, plant-based wax paper with recycled paper labelling.
Did you know? Spirulina is the most nutrient dense food on the planet. It’s so good NASA wants to grow it in space for astronauts!
- Vegan Friendly
- Palm Oil Free
- Plastic Free
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Recyclable Packaging
SIZE | Weight: 80g, Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5cm
DIRECTIONS | Wet the skin, gently massage with scrub to exfoliate. Rinse any remaining scrub off of the skin after use. For external use only, not to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
INGREDIENTS | Sucrose, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Polysorbate-80, Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaves, Spirulina Maxima Extract (Spirulina), Limonene
STORAGE | Store in a cool, dark, dry place, avoiding moisture and humidity. Moisture and humidity may affect the life of this product.
PACKAGING | Plant-based wax paper.