CLICK & COLLECT | NATIONWIDE STANDARD DELIVERY £3.95 | BOOK A CREATIVE WORKSHOP IN OUR STUDIO
Creative Workshops | Craft Studio
CRAFT WORKSHOPS ARE IN FULL SWING !
We are thrilled to finally have our creative classes back up and running. We look forward to welcoming you all once again and doing what we love... Getting Creative 🖤
Please see below how we will be performing our classes safely.
Would you like to learn a new creative skill or be able to make your own gifts, hand crafted by you?
Scented Candles, Wax Melts, Silver Jewellery, Soap, Home Fragrance, Glass Decorations, Willow Sculpture, floristry, Skincare are just a selection of workshops that we hold here in the studio.
Join us for a unique creative experience inside our stunning open plan studio and gift shop. Meet new friends, enjoy the warm welcome and our refreshments.
GROUP BOOKINGS: We also provide bespoke classes and parties so if you have a group of people and a theme in mind please send us an enquiry.
Baby Shower | Birthday Party | Hen Party | Get together with friends
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
• Social Distancing - Each class will be evaluated individually with 6 to 10 attendees. Tutors will keep their distance unless both happy to move closer. Face masks may be required for close up 1 to 1.
• Face Masks - Please wear a face covering on arrival (these are now mandatory in the gift shop). Once welcomed and booked in face masks can then be removed for the class. Workshops are classed as hospitality therefore face coverings are not compulsory. However, if you would like to continue to wear a mask during the workshop please feel free to do so.
• Testing - We ask all attendees to perform a lateral flow test the day before or on the day of a workshop. This is a great way of keeping us all safe and to feel comfortable with those around us.
• Hand Washing - Hand sanitiser station on arrival and regular hand washing/ hand sanitising during the class.
• Fresh Air - Weather permitting doors will be kept open.
• Refreshments - These are provided. If you prefer please feel free to bring your own.
• Track & Trace - Please scan in through the NHS app upon arrival.
Tickets are non refundable yet are transferable if notified 2 weeks prior. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions by purchasing a ticket. If restrictions are reinforced due to rising cases of COVID-19 and classes are postponed or cancelled, refunds or the option to reschedule to a later date will be offered
SELF ISOLATION OR POSITIVE TEST:
Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend due to self isolating or have tested positive for COVID-19. In these cases full refunds will be offered or the option to transfer onto another class.