Fused Glass Dishes | Tea-light Holders
Use colourful glass elements and sparkling dichroic pieces to create a set of 3 cute fused glass dishes that are perfect to use as tea-light candles or ring holders. No experience necessary.
With pre-cut glass pieces everyone can come and play with colour and sparkles to create a design by placing lots of elements such as coloured glass, frit balls, glass rods and dichroic glass pieces.
Your creations will need to be fired twice, cleaned and finished by Stevie so will be ready for collection in around two weeks. The materials cost will enable you to make 3 dishes in the time. If you work quickly or like simple designs you may want to pay a little extra on the day to make more. Large amounts of the special dichroic glass will also incur a small added cost. All discussed on the day.
Workshops are suitable for all levels and all equipment and materials will be supplied.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Stevie to discuss any queries you may have.
Stevie’s contact details:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Stevie Davies Contemporary Glass Art
• You will be working in a ‘clean’ workshop space - comfy clothes are recommended. As you will be working with glass and sharp tools please make sure you wear closed toe shoes(no open toe sandals or flipflops).
• It is not a dirty process but an apron is recommended to protect your clothes. We can provided these or bring your own.
• Bring an open mind and willingness to play and experiment – I want you to have fun!
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
• Social Distancing - Each class will be evaluated individually with 6 to 10 attendees. Tutors will keep their distance unless both happy to move closer. Face masks may be required for close up 1 to 1.
• Face Masks - Please wear a face mask to walk through the shop unless exempt. Face coverings are not mandatory however if you would like to wear a mask during the class please feel free to do so. We politely ask all attendees to bring a face covering for any close up work with your tutors.
• Testing & COVID Passports - We request all attendees perform a lateral flow test the day before or on the day of a workshop. This is a great way of keeping us all safe and to feel comfortable with those around us. Please bring along your COVID passport.
• Hand Washing - Hand sanitiser station on arrival and regular hand washing/ hand sanitising during the class.
• Fresh Air - Weather permitting doors will be kept open.
• Refreshments - If you prefer please feel free to bring your own. Your host will make drinks for those who want them and will be served to you seated.
• Track & Trace - We have details of all attendees and you can also scan in through the NHS app upon arrival.
Tickets are non refundable yet are transferable if notified 2 weeks prior. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions by purchasing a ticket.
SELF ISOLATION OR POSITIVE TEST:
Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend due to self isolating or have tested positive for COVID-19. In these cases full refunds will be offered or the option to transfer onto another class.