Wax Melt Workshop | Saturday 28th May - 10am till 12.30pm
WAX MELT WORKSHOP No:1 | Hearts & Brittle
Join me for a fun and fabulously fragrant workshop where you will learn all the skills you need to produce show stopping wax melts - In total you will make a whopping 350g of wax melts - around 300 hours burn time!
During the class we will talk about natural waxes, their benefits and how to use them in different types of silicone moulds. Taking home lots of goodies plus the skills to continue making at home.
To start, you will design and make 15 individual wax melt hearts, blending colours, choosing natural decorations such as dried flowers, then selecting fragrances from our scent library. We will then move on to creating Wax Brittle. This type of wax melt allows you to be more adventurous with colours, patterns and eco glitters, plus we get to snap it up so an extreme amount of fun :-)
This class is perfect for all abilities (recommended 9 years and over, must be accompanied by an adult) and vegan friendly. Refreshments and cake will be served.
Included in your workshop:
- All materials and equipment
- 1 Slab of Wax Melt Brittle (approx 250g)
- 15 Wax Melt Hearts
- 1 Storage jar to keep your wax melts fresh
- Refreshments - Tea, Coffee & Cake
- All attendees received 10% OFF in our gift shop
* PLEASE NOTE: Your items should be ready to take home on the day. However, they may need to be collected after 24 hours depending on setting conditions.
VENUE ADDRESS: by HeatherMay, 8-10 Chapel Street, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3DL
PARKING: We have onsite parking to the rear of the property (Via Booth Street)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT: You will receive a booking confirmation, later followed by an ‘everything you need to know’ email.